BS The Legend Of Zelda: Ancient Stone Tablets
16 years before "A Link Between Worlds"...
In 1997, the Japan-only Super Famicom add-on called the Satellaview broadcast live the first direct sequel to "Zelda no Densetsu: Kamigami no Triforce". This sequel was known as "BS Zelda no Densetsu: Inishie no Sekiban."
This title stayed as a Japan-only broadcast for years, but now, thanks to the efforts of ROM hackers and researchers, this game can be played by YOU!
This series of ROM hacks:
1) Restores data from the old, broken, unplayable BS Zelda: Inishie no Sekiban ROM dumps.
2) Adds an English translation not only to the in-game dialog, but also the Soundlink dialog, via a new sublines code routine.
3) Brings in classic LttP music while you play, in lieu of Soundlink audio
4) WORKS ON REAL SUPER NINTENDO HARDWARE. Use your Powerpak or sd2snes to play it!
5) Is available as both a "Classic" recreation and a harder, tougher and more puzzling "Master Quest"!